As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money form purchases made through my links, sponsored posts, and ads. This does not cost you anything extra.
OMAD is an acronym for One Meal A Day. This is a common term used in the ketogenic lifetsyle community.
How Can You Do OMAD?
OMAD is an acronym for One Meal A Day. The concept is that you fast essentially for 23 hours, and eat during a one-hour eating window. On the Keto Diet, this isn’t as hard as one might think as increased fat is satiating and the craving for carbs and sugars subsides.
This is a common practice for many people practicing the Keto way of eating.
This pushes back the desire to eat.
Before you know it, you aren’t eating until the afternoon. At that time, a large meal is made, also heavy in fats, and the feeling of being full is back.
Since you are full and stay full, that one meal is often all you need. And now you are practicing the act of intermittent fasting.
The key is to make sure you are still getting in the nutrients your body needs.
- Butter Pecan Fat Bomb Keto Recipe
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- No-Bake Chocolate Roll Fat Bombs
- Low Carb Cauliflower Hummus
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- Chocolate Chip KETO Cookies
- Keto Chocolate Fudge Brownies Recipe Net 5 Carbs
- Keto Restart
- Sole Water Recipe
- Keto Pizza Recipe (Fathead Pizza)