Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
- 2 cups ham, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
Time needed: 30 minutes.
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees
If you add MCT oil like Lori does in her recipes, heat oven to 325.
- Combine Ham and Cream Cheese
- Add in additional ingredients
- Chill the dough for 10-15 minutes
This will help the dough set and make it easier to form balls before baking.
- Roll Into Small Bite-Size Balls
Add them to a non-stick cooking sheet or silicone baking sheet as Lori uses.
If baking on 350 degrees, you’ll bake for about 25 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Bake 5-10 minutes longer if baking on 325 degrees with MCT Oil.
- Keto Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- The Top 10 Best Grass-Fed Whey Protein Powders
- Keto Banana Bread
- Is Ice Cream Keto?
- Keto Subscription Box