Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Before you know, it, you’ve eaten all your allotted carbs – in GUM!!
Xylitol is safe for use in people, although, like most sugar alcohols, it may have a mild laxative effect when eaten in large amounts or when first introduced to a diet. … Even small amounts of xylitol can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), seizures, liver failure or even death in dogs. – Read More
Keto Gum Choices
Xylitol is extremely toxic to dogsRead More
About the product
- Spry Xylitol Gum, Various Flavors offered including Peppermint, Spearmint, Green Tea, Cinnamon & Fresh Fruit.
- Aspartame Free, Good for Oral Health and Fighting Bad Breath according to the makers.
- Sweetened with 100% xylitol
With more than 1 gram of xylitol in each piece, Epic Gum makes it simple to get the 6 grams each day advised by dentists worldwide. And since it’s
- Sugar-free and sweetened exclusively with xylitol
- Eat and enjoy xylitol gum to keep cavities away
- Recommend by dentists to help stop tooth decay
PUR Gum is made with 100% natural powders, extracts, and essential oils. The ingredient list is simple and smart: xylitol, gum base, gum arabic, natural flavors, glycerol, carnauba wax, and tocopherols. Pur does not use artificial flavors or colors in their products.
- Sweetened with 100% xylitol which is a sugar alcohol that looks and tastes just like sugar and contains 40% fewer calories.