Xylitol is safe for use in people, although, like most sugar alcohols, it may have a mild laxative effect when eaten in large amounts or when first introduced to a diet. … Even small amounts of xylitol can cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), seizures, liver failure or even death in dogs. – Read More
Keto Gum Choices
Xylitol is extremely toxic to dogsRead More
About the product
- Spry Xylitol Gum, Various Flavors offered including Peppermint, Spearmint, Green Tea, Cinnamon & Fresh Fruit.
- Aspartame Free, Good for Oral Health and Fighting Bad Breath according to the makers.
- Sweetened with 100% xylitol
With more than 1 gram of xylitol in each piece, Epic Gum makes it simple to get the 6 grams each day advised by dentists worldwide. And since it’s
- Sugar-free and sweetened exclusively with xylitol
- Eat and enjoy xylitol gum to keep cavities away
- Recommend by dentists to help stop tooth decay
PUR Gum is made with 100% natural powders, extracts, and essential oils. The ingredient list is simple and smart: xylitol, gum base, gum arabic, natural flavors, glycerol, carnauba wax, and tocopherols. Pur does not use artificial flavors or colors in their products.
- Sweetened with 100% xylitol which is a sugar alcohol that looks and tastes just like sugar and contains 40% fewer calories.