Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
I shed 50 pounds in 6 months doing the following:
Before and After Keto
1. Net 20 carbs (I include veggies and sugar alcohols)
2. Calories: 1250 (5’ 7” – age 46)
5. Macros: 70 % fat/ 23%Protein/ 7% carbs (stared at 42% body fat, age 46, 5’ 7)
Sample Meals: (stupid simple)
Steak and Asparagus
Cheeseburger (no bun)
Chicken Salad with Avocado
Bacon and Eggs
Taco bowl & sour cream (no shell)
Roast Beef and Zucchini
Added fat bombs after 4 months and 40 pounds.
I drank alcohol on occasion. Yes, it caused fat burning stalls.
1. Track every food
2. Count calories when weight loss is a goal
4. Weigh and measure once a week
5. Avoid people, places and things that are triggers for overeating or eating non-keto foods
6. Make your plan and progress public
7. Have long-term goals and short-term goals along the way
8. Have goal clothing that changes as you shrink into them
9. Celebrate all non-scale victories
10. Ignore the naysayers and just “do you”
Your success with KETO is in direct proportion to your mindset. It all rises and falls with your thought process.
- What is tallow, and is it suitable for the Keto diet?
- Are Red Onions Keto?
- Is Applesauce Keto?
- Keto fans rejoice over Keto Cookies at Aldi.
- How to Become Fat Adapted