Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
As a Keto Coach, I’m often asked if peanut butter is keto-friendly. For me, the quick answer is yes, and then that it depends.
Many peanut kinds of butter contain added sugars, preservatives, and oils that are not considered keto-friendly.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links at no additional cost to you.
Peanuts themselves, while not the ideal keto nut, is a part of many keto recipes. I use Laura Scudders Old Fashioned, All Natural Smooth peanut butter and buy it in a 6 pack for savings.
Keep an eye on the calories and carb counts to make sure whatever you are eating fits in your macros.
Keto Recipes with Peanut Butter
Keto Peanut Butter Cups A play on the classic favorite chocolate peanut butter cups, this recipe is completely KETO approved. Watch those calories though for those that are doing strict keto.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein PancakesA peanut butter chocolate protein packed breakfast made light and fluffy with the addition of Ricotta Cheese!
Peanut Butter Keto Cookies The best way to ensure success is to be prepared. Rather than getting a snack craving and running for the oreo’s, use this Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe instead.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs These make 24 small pieces and 14 medium candy dish molds
Lori Ballen is a certified Keto Coach who helps others lose weight through the ketogenic diet. After shedding 50 pounds in 6 months, she became passionate about helping others. She Created a Keto Course based on her personal experience.
- Keto Air Fryer Brussels SproutsThe Air Fryer is EVERYTHING for the keto kitchen! First came the instant pot, and then the air fryer. Brussels sprouts are a popular Keto Food and when you combine them with the air fryer you have delicious and healthy Keto Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts. The Air Fryer is EVERYTHING for the keto kitchen! First came the instant pot, and then the air fryer. Brussels sprouts are a popular Keto Food and when you combine them with the air fryer you have delicious and healthy Keto Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts.
- The Top 10 Best Grass-Fed Whey Protein PowdersIf you want optimal nutrition, don’t settle for sub-optimal food and to that end, let’s take a look at the best grass-fed whey protein supplements on the market today. We will evaluate them:
- Keto Banana BreadWho doesn’t love Banana Bread? Eating keto doesn’t mean you have to pass on the yummy eats! Try this Keto Banana Bread recipe and satisfy that craving for Keto Bread and Sweets. In my recipe, I used Banana Extract and added a scoop of Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder and 2 tablespoons of MCT Oil which are each, optional.
- Is Ice Cream Keto?The cool sweetness is something that hits the spot, but you might miss on a ketogenic diet. Is ice cream keto?
- Keto Subscription BoxKeep Keto Fun by getting a Keto Subscription box for yourself or as a gift for someone living a ketogenic lifestyle. Protein, Keto Bars, and Keto Snacks are delivered to you to enjoy.