Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
As a Keto Coach, I’m often asked if peanut butter is keto-friendly. For me, the quick answer is yes, and then that it depends.
Many peanut kinds of butter contain added sugars, preservatives, and oils that are not considered keto-friendly.
Peanuts themselves, while not the ideal keto nut, is a part of many keto recipes. I use Laura Scudders Old Fashioned, All Natural Smooth peanut butter and buy it in a 6 pack for savings.
Keep an eye on the calories and carb counts to make sure whatever you are eating fits in your macros.
Keto Recipes with Peanut Butter
Keto Peanut Butter Cups A play on the classic favorite chocolate peanut butter cups, this recipe is completely KETO approved. Watch those calories though for those that are doing strict keto.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Protein PancakesA peanut butter chocolate protein packed breakfast made light and fluffy with the addition of Ricotta Cheese!
Peanut Butter Keto Cookies The best way to ensure success is to be prepared. Rather than getting a snack craving and running for the oreo’s, use this Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe instead.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs These make 24 small pieces and 14 medium candy dish molds
Lori Ballen is a certified Keto Coach who helps others lose weight through the ketogenic diet. After shedding 50 pounds in 6 months, she became passionate about helping others. She Created a Keto Course based on her personal experience.
- Are Red Onions Keto?Are red onions keto-friendly? This is a question that many people on the Keto Diet have asked themselves. We are here to answer this question.
- Is Applesauce Keto?Applesauce is a popular food on many diets. But is Applesauce Keto? Let’s find out.
- Keto fans rejoice over Keto Cookies at Aldi.If you are living a low carb lifestyle, you might want to pick up a pack of Keto Cookies at Aldi!
- How to Become Fat AdaptedWhat does it mean to become fat-adapted, and how can you get there? Find out how to charge your fat-burning powers with the right eating habits.
- Low Carb PastaThere are low carb pasta noodles, low carb pasta sauces, and many low carb pasta recipes. Consider carefully how the ingredients fit into your diet as well as the total carbs and net carb calculations.