Most of us have been there one time or another. During my 50-pound weight loss in 6 months on the Keto diet, I fell off program more than once. There are many tactics people use to get back on program and I’ve included many. Choose what works for you. I’m a fan of the good old-fashioned fast and just jumping back into
No Regrets, Only ResetsKeto Coach Lori Ballen
How to Get Back on Program
- Do a 24 hour fast. It will Suck. You’ll be hungry.
- Simply get back on the keto program ASAP
- Reconnect with the reason you started this in the first place
- Create a short-term goal. Make it public.
- Sit down and plan and commit to one week. Set your Keto meal plan now. Sometimes just having the plan is enough to get you started.
- Find a buddy to start it again with you. Pick a start date, a goal, and an end date to reach that goal. Start with small goals and pick up once you’ve reached that one.
- Go Workout. Take a walk, at least.
- Purge your kitchen and do a grocery haul
- Ease back in with a higher carb limit. If you were net 20 before, maybe just go for a 50 carb limit day for 7 days and work back in.
- Pick a new start date such as the 1st of a month, and/or a Monday
- Buy a new piece of goal clothing, just one size smaller and try them on each day. Display them where you see them all day long.
- Write out a commitment in a journal, a letter to yourself, a social media post
- Get your family to rally behind your new commitment
- Do a Cleanse
- Some will say to take exogenous ketones. I’m not a fan of this tactic personally. When our bodies are trained, the ketones will come back naturally and generally quickly.
- Join a 60-day challenge or hire a coach! Check out our next roll in date and message us if you need an emergency call before that day!
Lori Ballen is a certified Keto Coach who helps others lose weight through the ketogenic diet. After shedding 50 pounds in 6 months, she became passionate about helping others. She Created a Keto Course based on her personal experience.
- Pink Himalayan Salt and the Keto Diet
- MCT Oil For The Keto Diet
- Keto Foods | What to Eat on the Ketogenic Diet
- 10 Ingredient Keto Coffee.
- What is Ghee?