- Eat no more than 30 Grams of Protein in a sitting
- Each Ounce of Protein is about 7 grams.
- 3-4 Oz in a Meal is the right amount
Lori’s macros suggest she eats 88 grams in a day. Lori only eats two meals a day.
Here’s how she gets in her protein:
- Lunch: Spinach Chicken Salad (3 oz cooked meat) with a Boiled Egg an Avocado
- Dinner: Filet Mignon (4 oz cooked meat)+ Zucchini
- Snack: Brazil Nuts
- Shake: Collagen Peptides
- Spinach: 3 Grams
- Avocado: 4 Grams
- Chicken Breast: 21 Grams
- Boiled Egg: 6 Grams
- Steak: 25 Grams
- Zucchini: 3 grams
- Nuts: 4 grams
- Collagen Peptides: 18 grams
Too Much Protein?
When your body takes in too much protein in a sitting, it will turn it into glucose. Eating too much protein in a sitting can also knock you out of ketosis, some reports and experts say.
What Foods Have Protein?
- One large egg = 6 g protein
- One large avocado = 4 g protein
- One medium head of cauliflower = 11 g protein
- One 8-oz chicken breast (without the skin) = 70 g protein
- One 8-oz beef ribeye steak = 54 g protein
- 100 grams of salmon = 20 g protein
- 100 grams of shrimp (peeled) = 20 g protein
- One hamburger patty (4 oz) = 28 g protein
- One 6-oz can of tuna = 40 g protein
- One slice of bacon = 3 g protein
- Diet Dr. test on his own ketones
- Ketovale Article on Protein
- PerfectKeto: How much is too much protein