As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money form purchases made through my links, sponsored posts, and ads. This does not cost you anything extra.
The Quick answer is probably less than 50. That being said, many, including myself, can go much higher once our bodies are trained.
My business, is that of a marketer. A marketer tests and measures everything. It’s not that I like math, quite the contrary actually. What I do like, is proof.
I got myself a blood ketone meter (which you’ll find is much more effective that keto urine strips) and began measuring morning, noon and night as well as after meals and after
As a coach, I coach my clients to begin with a total of no more than 50 carbohydrates in a day and a focus on the net 20. To reach a net 20, you subtract fiber from your total carbs. This encourages the intake of higher fiber foods.
If you’d like to pick up your own ketone blood meter, you can do so here.
Lori Ballen is a certified Keto Coach who helps others lose weight through the ketogenic diet. After shedding 50 pounds in 6 months, she became passionate about helping others. She Created a Keto Course based on her personal experience.
- Zucchini Bread
- Your Body on Keto | Are you Hungry or Thirsty?
- Yoga Quotes
- Will Stevia Break My Fast?
- Will Popcorn Knock Me Out Of Ketosis?
- Will Milk Knock Me Out of Ketosis?
- Will fats From Keto Make a Fatty Liver Worse?
- Why Do People Take Collagen?
- Why are Carbohydrates Limited on the Keto Diet?
- Why Am I Full of Energy At Night On The Keto Diet?