The Quick answer is probably less than 50. That being said, many, including myself, can go much higher once our bodies are trained.
My business, is that of a marketer. A marketer tests and measures everything. It’s not that I like math, quite the contrary actually. What I do like, is proof.
I got myself a blood ketone meter (which you’ll find is much more effective that keto urine strips) and began measuring morning, noon and night as well as after meals and after
As a coach, I coach my clients to begin with a total of no more than 50 carbohydrates in a day and a focus on the net 20. To reach a net 20, you subtract fiber from your total carbs. This encourages the intake of higher fiber foods.
If you’d like to pick up your own ketone blood meter, you can do so here.
Lori Ballen is a certified Keto Coach who helps others lose weight through the ketogenic diet. After shedding 50 pounds in 6 months, she became passionate about helping others. Along with her assistant coaches, She offers a monthly group program that includes a Keto Success system including training, social support, keto shopping lists, keto meal plans, keto recipes, your macro calculator, weight tracking, and an incredible library of resources. Your first month will include an onboarding call with one of the assistant coaches. If you would like 1:1 coaching with Lori, please contact us to request. Join Ketodays Coaching Now
- Your Body on Keto | Are you Hungry or Thirsty?
- Will Stevia Break My Fast?
- Will Popcorn Knock Me Out Of Ketosis?
- Will Milk Knock Me Out of Ketosis?
- Will fats From Keto Make a Fatty Liver Worse?
- Why Do People Take Collagen?
- Why are Carbohydrates Limited on the Keto Diet?
- Why Am I Full of Energy At Night On The Keto Diet?
- Where to Buy Almond Flour
- When Should I Take MCT Oil?