Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
Science Behind Fat Adaptation
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links at no additional cost to you.
Signs That You Are Fat Adapted
- No longer “Hangry”
- You can go long periods of time without eating.
- You have energy
- You can workout without eating extra carbohydrates
How Do I Become Fat-Adapted?
- Lower your carbohydrates to less than 10% of your total calories eaten
- Increase your fats
- Avoid eating too many times a day
- Consider Intermittent Fasting
- Avoid sugar and alcohol
- 10 Ingredient Keto Coffee.
- 17 Keto Chicken Recipes
- 17 Mistakes to Avoid on the Keto Diet
- 2 Layer Chocolate Chip Brownies Keto Recipe
- 2 MINUTE Keto Bread