Most people find that a high fat diet such as the Keto Diet actually Reduces inflammation rather than causes it. Watch this video and read my personal story. I’m Lori Ballen, Keto Coach, and I shed 50 pounds in 6 months.
My Experience with Inflammation and the Keto Diet
I was heading into an elective surgery in November of 2017. I had chosen to get the fat pads in my upper and lower eye lids removed. A chronic heredetiry issue, I wanted to remove the bags and hooded eye lids.
My doctor, who was actually unfamiliar with The Keto Diet told me not to eat anything out of a can or box for 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the surgery.
I followed his instructions.
I immediately noticed less swelling in my face before the surgery. After, I healed rapidly. My doctor said even though the fat he removed from the eyelids was significant, I healed amazingly well, and fast.
I began to research what eating this way was called. I started with “clean eating” and stumbled upon The Keto Diet. I adopted it for the inflammation and then shed 50 pounds in 6 months.
When I go “off-plan”, the inflammation returns. It’s not really a diet, it’s a ketogenic lifestlyle!
In the video above, Thomas DeLauer mentions Hylete. After shedding 50 pounds, my confidence increased and fitness wear became more important. I chose hylete for my “Back to the Gym” attire. Use This link and save $20 on your order.
- Cooking Frozen Ground Beef
- What’s the Quickest Way to Get Back Into Ketosis?
- MCT Oil For The Keto Diet
- What is The Best MCT Oil?
- Meal Prep Tips for Success
- Keto Replacements | Eat This Not That
- Keto Foods | What to Eat on the Ketogenic Diet
- 10 Ingredient Keto Coffee.
- How to Make Chicken Tenders The Easy Way
- How To Finally Get Rid Of That Muffin Top