In this video, Keto Guru Thomas DeLauer breaks down the differences in fasting for longevity and fasting for weight loss (metabolic). Let’s watch as he talks about how coffee and tea can benefit both.
- Even 1 calorie will slow the process. A true fast means you abstain from calories. This doesn’t mean there isn’t any benefit if you take in calories, yet it does slow the process.
- Fed state means you are eating, fasted state means you are not.
- Coffee and Tea (7:37 mark) actually offer benefits when fasting. They can help accelerate fat burning as well as increase the benefits of autophagy.
- When in doubt, fast for longevity.
📍Pin Me ⬇️
- Can I Drink Coffee and Tea when Fasting?
- How Alcohol Affects Estrogen
- Do You need to Be in Ketosis Before Doing a Fast?
- What does OMAD stand for?
- How to Start a Fast: What to Eat Before Fasting