As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money form purchases made through my links, sponsored posts, and ads. This does not cost you anything extra.
Bloating and Gas can be a problem with any diet, and the Keto Diet is not excluded. Here’s what you can do about it.
I still love to share information from other experts in the industry as each has their own skillset and experience.
- The human body has 3-5 pounds of bacteria from the head to the toes that make up their microbiome.
- Candida , which can cause many health issues, is caused when these bacteria is in a “dysbiotic state”.
- Good bacteria in the gut is good for our metabolism
- Depression can be caused by a dysbiotic gut.
- Probiotics are good for gut health. These are found naturally in high fiber keto friendly foods such as articokes, asparagus, onlines, garlic, and cabbage.
- Kombucha is also an option when keto friendly options are available
I take Probiotics in my daily supplements to make sure I am focused on gut health when not getting enough probioltics in my whole foods.
- Keto Shrimp Recipes
- What Is The Keto Rash
- What is A Keto Egg Fast?
- What do I do if I get diarrhea on a ketogenic diet?
- What Electrolytes Should I Be Taking?