I love Leanne Vogel, creator of Keto for Women. I have her Keto Diet Guide and Keto Diet cookbook and love her work at Healthful Pursuit. In this podcast, Leanne talks about “lady hacks” for keto women.
I’ve included a time stamp to the video as well as links to my blogs related to the topic.
- Measuring your ketones (04:34)
- Honoring your hunger on keto (07:49)
- What you can consume during an intermittent fast (08:49)
- Addressing keto hair loss (12:29)
- Getting better sleep on a low carb diet (13:21)
- Supporting healthy gut bacteria (14:32)
- Carbing up (15:46)
You Might also Like
- Pink Himalayan Salt and the Keto Diet
- What Electrolytes Should I Be Taking?
- 2 MINUTE Keto Bread
- Cooking Grass-Fed Pork Sausage, No Flip Patties – Easy Grill Process.
- 5 Great Reasons to Grow Your Own Greens